How to apply

FILT can deliver fast, responsive funding solutions to cover works to a variety of problems around the home.

HIAs can make an application for FILT funding on behalf of a client. We do not accept applications from individuals – please search for your local HIA here.

Case workers

Funds for heating and insulation where your client owns their home and has a long term illness  – npower Health Through Warmth Crisis Fund

Funds to help with small works for gas safety in the home – Gas Safe Charity Scheme


Help us help more vulnerable people in 2018
Find out how you can make a difference

Foundations Independent Living Trust

The Old Co-op Building
11 Railway Street
Glossop, Derbyshire
SK13 7AG
T 0300 124 0316

Registered Charity No: 1103784

Supported by